Welcome to the Society of Veterinary Soft Tissue Surgery!
To foster communication, research, and camaraderie between surgeons, practitioners, and residents interested in soft tissue surgery.
To become a member of the Society for Veterinary Soft Tissue Surgery, please fill out this membership form
Benefits of Membership:
Discount on registration for the annual meeting
Email updates on Society activities and proceedings of the annual meeting
Access to Members-only online discussion Listserv
The SVSTS Executive Board is pleased to announce:
- The 2020 SVSTS Meeting will be held online via Zoom
- June 18-20, 2020 (same as initial dates)
- This will allow for live interaction and the lively discussions we all treasure in this meeting.
- Please, create a free account with Zoom ahead of the meeting to familiarize yourself with the program.
- Tutorials for speakers and viewers will be shared prior to meeting.
- 11 RACE Approved CE Credits
- Please check with your state board – many are allowing RACE-approved interactive distance learning credits.
- A good internet connection will be required to participate in the meeting.
- Please take the necessary steps necessary for access to an adequate internet connection for the dates of the meeting.
- A Social Zoom Event(s) will be scheduled so we don't miss out on some leisurely fun and interaction!